Eco Homes Direct’s, protection of the work force is the highest priory in our everyday thinking and actions. All management meetings begin with a health and safety review. We track our information and procedures daily, and work on a continuous improvement strategy which never stops.
Health & Safety is paramount
We have fully accredited third party assessors and trainers constantly updating procedures and work practices to ensure the highest level of attention to the personal well being of all staff and visitors in the work environment and onsite.
Our policy is:
- The personal well being of every employee or visitor is of the highest priority
- Training to meet the job is paramount and regular checks as to ability and methodology is essential
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our frame work activities;
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment;
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances;
- To provide up to date information, instruction and supervision for employees;
- The Directors understand their responsibilities and duties under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, and will ensure that all employees, contractors and sub contractors conform to the procedures and guidance laid out In HSW74.
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training;
- To prevent accidents and cases of work – related ill health;
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions;
- To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.